We deliver the annual Haddo Arts Festival and a programme of additional arts events at Haddo, bringing nationally and internationally renowned and respected musicians, poets, performers and artists to the venues at Haddo.
We give audiences in this part of rural north east Scotland the chance to experience these performances at affordable prices on their doorstep.
Haddo Arts in figures:
Since the establishment of the annual Haddo Arts Festival in 2012, Haddo Arts projects and particularly the Festival, have provided opportunities for:
- 288 emerging and established visual artists to exhibit their works
- Over 70 amateur, emerging and established musicians, orchestras and ensembles to perform in our venues and elsewhere
- Over 1,300 primary age and 91 secondary age pupils to take part in creative workshops and schools’ music projects
- Brought over 16,000 additional visitors to Haddo for our events and exhibitions
- Staged 71 ticketed events and sold over 8,825 tickets
- Mounted 9 visual arts exhibition in the spaces at Haddo
- Risen to the challenge of Covid-19 by taking the Festival online in 2020, attracting some 7,000 views
We are grateful to those businesses and corporate organisations whose support at various times over the past 10 years has helped us to stand where we are today.
We are always open to approaches from local, regional or national businesses which would like to support our programmes. We can offer a range of opportunities to increase brand awareness, employee involvement and ways to address corporate social responsibility through supporting our programmes and thus access to the arts and the precious heritage of the arts at Haddo.
To find out more, please contact Cathy Guthrie, Haddo Arts Administrator: email@example.com