Become a Ythsie friend
£250 Individual | £400 couple | Five years
- Advance Mailing of Festival Brochure when available
- Priority Booking of selected events
- Entry to a Festival ticket draw
- Invitations to special Friends’ events
- Quarterly electronic newsletter
- Discounted Festival ticket price offers when booked in advance
- Occasional invitations to meet the Artist, pre or post performance.
- Invitations for any exclusive live tickets to view a festival recording in progress that may become available. See proviso*
- The opportunity to book the limited VIP reserved seating for selected events
- If you wish, your name on the website and in other Haddo Arts publications.
* Please note that live tickets for recordings are not guaranteed and are dependent on COVID regulations relating to indoor events in place at the time. Only Hall events may be available, and tickets will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact from Haddo Arts
All Friends are added to our mailing list on joining, so we can contact you about Haddo Arts events and the October Festival, your benefits and provide priority booking information.
Your Ythsie Friend membership runs for 5 years. We will contact you around the anniversary date to ask if you would like to renew your Ythsie membership. Your quarterly newsletter and other news updates will also be sent by e mail.
Friends’ memberships are only open to individuals and not organisations and are non-transferable. If you are a business and would like to support the Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would be interested in discussing greater support for Haddo Arts, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Cathy Guthrie, Haddo Arts Administrator
At the expiry of your five-year Ythsie membership, we will contact you to ask if you would like to renew a membership. If you do not renew within a 2-year period, we will remove your details from our mailing list.