Welcome to Haddo Arts 2021
We aspire to develop Haddo’s rich musical and artistic heritage as a centre of excellence, entertainment, and enlightenment, across the arts. We welcome everyone to share our enthusiasm and enjoyment, as we explore the relevance of the arts to our life today.
Our annual autumn festival takes place every October and we promote other events during the year. Our 2020 Festival was moved online in response to the pandemic and you can still find recordings of some events on our YouTube Channel.
Since the establishment of the annual Haddo Arts Festival in 2012, Haddo Arts projects and particularly the Festival, have provided opportunities for:
- 288 emerging and established visual artists to exhibit their works
- Over 70 amateur, emerging and established musicians, orchestras and ensembles to perform in our venues and elsewhere
- Over 1,300 primary age and 91 secondary age pupils to take part in creative workshops and schools’ music projects
- Brought over 16,000 additional visitors to Haddo for our events and exhibitions
- Staged 71 ticketed events and sold over 8,825 tickets
- Mounted 9 visual arts exhibition in the spaces at Haddo
- Risen to the challenge of Covid-19 by taking the Festival online in 2020, attracting some 7,000 views
The lead times that are necessary to plan the festival and the lack of certainty around travel and audience attendance, mean that we must again plan for an online festival in 2021. As those plans are confirmed we will post the details on this site.
We look forward in welcoming you to our 10th Festival in October and we hope the day when we can all meet again at Haddo is not too far into the future.